Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Follow Friday & TGIF: 26/8/11



In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?

Gosh, I'd love to say something amazing like werewolves or vampires…. "Hey, can I become one of you so that we can all have some awesome fun, dodging enemies and fretting over hot love triangles?" I think, though, that I'd want angels to make themselves known. If I knew that there was a higher power at work, with angels watching over us, maybe life would be a little cooler and "safer" ;) Problem? Call up your guardian angel! …who you'll fall in love and have a forbidden romance with... *hee*


Which genre, authors, or particular books do you think people associate with your reading style?

When people think Lisa, they think romance. Though I read all YA genres, ranging from contemporary to historical to paranormal to action, almost all have some sort of romance in them! Whether it's the main story line, the sub-plot, a small element of the novel…it's there. You can count on it! 

Leave me your thoughts and links!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...