Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Follow Friday: 12/8/11



How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? Or If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently?

Alright, when I first began reading novels as a young teenager, I read those popular series! Twilight, Vampire Academy, The Hunger Games and The Mortal Instruments… I absolutely adored them then and still do now, with the exception of Twilight and Mockingjay… Now, I guess my "library" has expanded. Early on I would keep to the paranormal romance genre, but now I'm reading more contemporary, historical fiction, etc. etc. There isn't any YA that I won't read now! But I guess that's just a knowledge thing - how could I read a book I had never heard of? Back then I wouldn't have known about any of the books that I do now! I'm no longer a casual reader ;)

What about you? Have your reading habits changed or stayed relatively the same?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...