Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Blog Redesign


So... I've completely re-designed my blog! Over the past few months, it's undergone some minor changes, one small element at a time. Today, I felt some insane urge and decided to change everything! All of this happened after browsing some blog design websites... Being the stinge that I am, I came up with the crazy idea of doing over my whole blog from scratch!

I'll be adding/changing some minor things this weekend but for now, what are your thoughts? Anything you really like or dislike? Anything you'd like to see?

I've been wanting a cleaner look for my blog and hopefully that's what I've achieved!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...