Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

850 Follower Giveaway Winners

Thank you guys so much! I went past the 1000 follower mark during this celebration and I've only you guys to thank <3 Even though the giveaway is over, I sincerely hope I'll see you all some time again in the future! Leave me love in the comments whenever you feel like, and know that I read every single one and do my best to respond ;) I appreciate every single one of you and will call you all back again when another milestone or anniversary is hit!


The randomly chosen winner of a May - July release book is....
...LISA!

With a great name like that you're sure to win ;) There are a few Lisa's who entered so...if that's your name, check your inbox and junk mail! If you've got an email from me then congratulations ;)


As you know, part two of my giveaway depended on your good answering skills. I asked, "If you could be a female book character, who would it be and why?" You guys were amazing and provided me with a good two to three hours of entertainment. The horrible fun part was choosing the winner for the next hour. After narrowing it down to twenty, I finally got it down to three, which was not easy! I asked for something that would make me laugh and smile, and those twenty certainly delivered. I put the three entries into random.org and viola! We have a winner.

Honourable mentions go to: 
Debora Benaim
SpadesHighReads
There were no wonderfully constructed paragraphs here. Just pure fangirling and friendly jealousy of great female characters ;)

Which means, the winner of an August - October release is...
...BRAIDEN!

Tell me this didn't make you laugh. I dare you.
I’m a perv. Jus’sayin’!
Okay so if I were FEMALE and I wanted to be a FEMALE character...I would be, oh! it’s so hard to choose. There are so many beauties out there.
Hold on! I have an answer.
Alright I will be CALLA! Just because I want to know what it feels like to be a slut (according to the Wolfsbane cover and the fact that she gets horny with both Ren and Shay multiple times throughout Nightshade).
So yes, I’ll be Calla. Why? I just gave you my reason and I hope that’s legitimate. Calla is also independent and she doesn’t let “her heart be dictated by her pride” LOL.
*applauds* Thank you for becoming a female for five minutes, Braiden. I'm sure Calla feels honoured! Being called a slut made her day.

Thank you and good day, everyone! :D I'll see you soon! Congratulations to the winners (and entrants!) for their hard work :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...