Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: 13/7/11

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine! Each week, bloggers spotlight what upcoming release they're eager for.
 
My first pick this week: Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Released April 2nd 2012

 
Summary from Goodreads:
Alex lives--and loves--recklessly, until a single decision leads to a heartbreaking revelation. As a mysterious threat closes in and she confronts a Council that wants to see her in servitude, Alex must face a choice between love that is fated... and love that is forbidden.
 
Why I want to read this: Well, I just posted my review of Half Blood so I'm kind of in a Jennifer Armentrout mood, hence my two picks today. The first book isn't even out yet and I'm already lusting for book #2! *sighs* Time needs to pass faster! 
 
~x-x-x~
 
My second pick this week: Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Released September 2012
 
 
Summary from Goodreads:
Dying sucks--and high school senior Ember McWilliams knows firsthand. After a fatal car accident, her gifted little sister brought her back. Now anything Ember touches dies. And that, well, really blows.
Ember operates on a no-touch policy with all living things--including boys. When Hayden Cromwell shows up, quoting Oscar Wilde and claiming her curse is a gift, she thinks he’s a crazed cutie. But when he tells her he can help control it, she’s more than interested. There’s just one catch: Ember has to trust Hayden's adopted father, a man she's sure has sinister reasons for collecting children whose abilities even weird her out. However, she’s willing to do anything to hold her sister's hand again. And hell, she'd also like to be able to kiss Hayden. Who wouldn't?
But when Ember learns the accident that turned her into a freak may not've been an accident at all, she’s not sure who to trust. Someone wanted her dead, and the closer she gets to the truth, the closer she is to losing not only her heart, but her life. For real this time.
 
Why I want to read this: Jennifer announced her new book last week and I am so ready for it! It sounds absolutely brilliant, don't you think? What a great plot!

~x-x-x~

Let me know what you're waiting for ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...