Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Musing Monday & Cover Crazy: 25/7/11


Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted over at The Book Worms! The point of this meme is to admire the art and beauty of a book’s design. So get over there and share your loved covers!

This week my gorgeous cover is Bloodsong by Rhiannon Hart

I am CRAZY in love with this cover. I love the dark background and the slightly luminous title. The colours work brilliantly together and it's just got that "horror mood", don't you think? So excited to read this and I'm hoping to dig in very soon ;)
 
Summary from Goodreads:  
I wanted to turn but I was held captive by the song on the wind. I’m coming, I told the voices. Please, wait for me.
When her sister becomes betrothed to a prince in a northern nation, Zeraphina’s only consolations are that her loyal animal companions are by her side – and that her burning hunger to travel north is finally being sated.
Already her black hair and pale eyes mark her out as different, but now Zeraphina must be even more careful to keep her secret safe. Craving blood is not considered normal behaviour for anyone, let alone a princess. So when the king’s advisor, Rodden, seems to know more about her condition than she does, Zeraphina is determined to find out more.
Zeraphina must be willing to sacrifice everything if she’s to uncover the truth – but what if the truth is beyond her worst nightmares?


Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading. 

Do you need to have your owned books out where you can see them, or are you okay with them being stored away?

My books definitely need to be out on display! What's the point in having them if they're going to be shoved into a box? I don't have an obsession with owning books in print just to hide them away ;) I display my books proudly in my room and it's a joy to look over and see them on my bookshelf everyday!

Leave me your answers and I'll try my best to return the favour!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...