Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

In My Mailbox: 30/7/11


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!

This week I received some books I'm very excited about! I cannot wait to devour these *sighs*

Blood Song by Rhiannon Hart
Thank you to Random House Australia for sending this ARC to me! I'm crazy excited because I have read so many raving views. Go Australian authors! ;)

I began reading this series last night. I only got through a few chapters before my body gave way to sleep but I'm loving it so far! A big thank you to Hachette Australia!

Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
I now have two copies of this! I won the first two books of this series from Badass Bookie already so I guess I'll be giving this away or swapping it! This was a random little gift provided by Hachette, along with Ally's books!

 Lament & Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
Scholastic Australia was amazing and sent me Maggie's Faerie series. I've read mixed reviews so I'm interested to see how it is! Looking forward to meeting this so-called "amazing" James.

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
You got it. Scholastic kindly sent me a hardcover copy of Forever! I already own this book so again, it will either go to a giveaway or swap.

Graveminder by Melissa Marr
This surprisingly ended up in my mailbox this week, thanks to Harper Collins Australia. I have yet to read Melissa's Wicked Lovely series but people have said some good things about this. It's an adult book but I'll give it a try! Some say that it reads like a YA novel? I see dark-ish themes ahead but...they never hurt anyone ;) Has anyone else read this?

Please leave me links to your mailboxes and I'll be sure to visit! Let me know what you think of these books. Am I in for a treat? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...