Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

In My Mailbox: 23/7/11


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!


The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Harlequin Australia sent me another copy of this! So...now I'm still stuck with 2 copies after giving away the ARC! I'll have to see what cover of Goddess Interrupted I get ;)
 
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
Received from Harper Collins - thank you! I'll be starting this tonight. Very excited because it sounds fantastic :)
 
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
Got this from Net Galley ages ago but just had to own it in print. If you haven't read this yet, do so now!

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
I never bought this in print because of the whole cover dilemma. Decided that I needed to get it, now that the new covers are final.. *sighs* Miss the gorgeous purple and green covers! Wolfsbane is up in the air somewhere. It'll hopefully arrive by my next IMM!

Possession by Elana Johnson
Another great book that I'll hopefully read tomorrow. The corners were actually a little damaged so I grabbed a 45% refund from The Book Depository... It's not too noticeable but, still. My books are usually in perfect condition! Refund pays for another book...

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Read this yesterday and really enjoyed it! Heart was pounding like mad. Enjoyed the ending although it was left quite open!

Enclave by Ann Aguire
So pumped. This is another dystopian adventure/action/romance waiting to happen.



Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
Received this eARC via the author. Read it in one sitting last night and absolutely loved it. *gushes* So so good.

Eve by Anne Carey
I've been so excited for this. It looks brilliant and I almost had an aneurysm when I saw it up on Net Galley!

Nomnomnom, loved my mailbox this week. Leave me your thoughts on these books and a link to your mailbox!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...