Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Hunger Games Goodies

*gasp* What is that curdling sound you hear? Perhaps it's this amazing countdown widget produced by Lionsgate! I'm so excited that we're close enough to have a countdown!! If you're viewing this on my blog...you might hear some waves first. *grins*





And without the countdown....still amazing! Oh how I love motion pictures....




March 23rd will zoom up and smack us in the face before we know it. So excited! Who's coming to the midnight screening with me? ;)

Grab these goodies from the official Hunger Games Movie website!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...