Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Giveaway: The Goddess Test

Okay, so like with my Inside Out/Outside In giveaway I have an extra copy of The Goddess Test to give away.


To Enter
One international winner
Ends July 27th
You must be a GFC follower
You must leave a comment and a way to contact you

Extra Entries - Please leave SEPARATE comments
+2 Tell me what your favourite Greek myth is or who your favourite god[dess] is and why.
+2 Tweet and leave direct link: Win an ARC of The Goddess Test (INT ends 27th July) http://bit.ly/kmDTXS @mssammydean

P.S. If you commented and it's gone, don't worry. I've switched commenting systems which is why they're gone but I've recorded them all. DON'T WORRY. Your entries are safe :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...