Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Follow Friday/TGIF: 29/7/11


 Let's step away from books for a second and get personal. What T-Shirt slogan best describes you?

I've got a couple that are absolutely spot on!

 Any more expensive obsessions and I'm done for!
If you threw in a "study", this would sum up my daily routine, these days!
I love music just as much as I love books. I absoltuely cannot live without either! I try to put them together but usually it doesn't work. I'll go off singing and performing a whole concert in my head before realising that I'm meant to be reading!


Character Envy: If you could be one character from a book, who would you choose & why?

Well doesn't this sound like my giveaway question?;) There are honestly too many to choose just one so I'm going to follow the guest blogger and do a couple.

Alera from Legacy - She's a princess…searching around for a husband who will be the future King to her Queen… Sounds good! You know, even though her man's off-limits.

Anna from Anna and the French Kiss - She has Etinne St. Claire. Isn't that enough? The two have an adorable relationship and who doesn't want a little slice of heaven?

Gwen from Touch of Frost - Can't really say what I want to without spoiling the book, but the sexy Spartan who's into her is reason enough! Gwen's got spunk and courage. Woo! Great character.

Clara from Unearthly - Not only is she an angel (I want my wings!), Clara's got two guys fawning over her. Two very nice, very suitable boys. Bet she's got a tough life! I really admire her bravery and determination. Look forward to more of her in Hallowed!

Clary from The Mortal Instruments - I say it every time so you shouldn't be surprised anymore. She's badass and has ownership of Jace Wayland. Yes, please! With the amount of times I answer this way, I have to conclude that I am crazy about this series. Or maybe just about Jace. *shrugs* Either way! Wish I was as powerful and "angelic" as Clary!

How did you answer this week! Leave me your answers!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...