Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop/TGIF: 8/7/11

Time to celebrate guys! I'm officially on my short two week break from school, and although I'll be working......a break! *rejoices* Thought it'd never come!

This weekly event is hosted by Parajunkee.


What is the worst book that you've ever read and actually finished?

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. It was absolutely horrible and I don't know how I got through it. I remember after just reading it, I complained to almost everyone about the anticlimatic fight scene, the impossible conception and everything weird in between. I haven't yet read Fallen or Evermore so…those might be something.




Get involved with TGIF and check out other posts over at GReads!

What's the last book you could not finish? 
(or had a hard time finishing?)

I always finish books I start (because I'm stubborn like that!) and I guess the most recent one would be Wildefire by Karsten Knight. I was so tired and forcing myself to continue reading. Didn't go too well! I thought I was the only one but judging on the comments I received, many others disliked it!




Book Blogger Hop
  This feature was created by Crazy For Books.

Find another blogger who is having a giveaway and promote their giveaway for them!

This week I'm pimping out some Aussie giveaways! If you are really desperate to win Inside Out/Outside In by Maria V. Snyder and you're afraid you won't win them from me, check out these blogs! All are offering the series so check them out ;) Unfortunately it is for Australian and New Zealand residents only but it's for a good cause! Make sure to visit the Harlequin TEEN Australia Facebook page!


Thanks for playing this week. Please leave a comment and/or a link to your answers! Happy blogging! Hope you all have a great weekend ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...