Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop/TGIF: 1/7/11

Wow guys, we've officially crossed over into the second half of the year! *squees* This year's just flying by. Here are my latest Friday answers!


This weekly event is hosted by Parajunkee.

ACK! Your favorite book/movie character just walked into the room! Who is it and what would be your first reaction? You get extra points if you include visual stimulation.


I'm following the guest blogger's lead this week. I'm going Twilight. Don't hit me. My Edward Cullen's perfect (in my head, not the books). Robert Pattinson is oddly gorgeous and adorable. It's odd and I can't figure it out. If he walked into the room looking like this...


My first reaction?

Photobucket

But then I'd be like this and totally chill……


~x-x-x~


Get involved with TGIF and check out other posts over at GReads!

Who are your favourite book couples?

Anna: Adorable, friendly, constantly swoony.
Etienne: French, sexy, thoughtful.
Together: Sweet, loving, perfect romance.

Rose: Strong, badass, sarcastic.
Dimitri: Guarded, strict, protective.
Together: Non-dependent, forbidden, amazingly strong.

Alexandria: Determined, seductive, strong.
Aiden: Experienced, godlike, unattainable.
Together: Yummy, forbidden, fireworks.

Clary: Powerful, fearless, innocent.
Jace: Guarded, cocky, devilishly angel-like.
Together: Faithful, devoted, CAN-TAKE-ON-ANYTHING-IN-THE-WHOLE-FREAKING-WORLD.   

Eh, I guess I have a few more but that's a little sample ;)

~x-x-x~

Book Blogger Hop

 This feature was created by Crazy For Books.

What keeps you reading beyond the first few pages of a book, and what makes you want to stop reading a book and put it back on the shelf?

Well first and foremost I look at the narration. Is it well-written? Is it personal? Does it suck me in immediately? Then I look at the characters. Are they interesting? Will I love them by the end of the book? Then of course if the first two are fine and dandy, great plot usually follows but isn't important. I'll put a book down if the writing is bad. I don't care how great the characters or plot may be!

~x-x-x~

Well I'll stop talking now. Leave a comment and link me if you'd like! HAPPY FRIDAY!


Found while GIF searching. Can I get a LOL?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...