Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop: 15/7/11

The week is finally over...my break can start now! Who's with me? :)

Did you go to see Harry Potter this week? I went to go see Transformers 3D (which was great, by the way!) and will be checking out Harry Potter very very soon... If you've seen it, make sure you tell me what you thought of it! Was 3D worth it?

I've finally finished reading the Caster Chronicles and read all of Forgotten today. Will I be able to start and finish Hex tonight? I guess we'll have to see! Fingers crossed.

This weekly event is hosted by Parajunkee
 
What do I do when I are not reading?

Well, basically….I study, I eat and I sleep. I guess you could throw a shower or two in there ;) I really do wish there was some amazing fantasy world where you could do nothing but read!
Oh, and great grammar with the question by the way.......

Book Blogger Hop
This feature was created by Crazy For Books

How/Where do you get your books? Do you buy them or go to the library? Is there a certain website you use like paperbackswap?

I either buy them from The Book Depository or get them from publishers/authors ;) Haven't been to a library in years because they are severely understocked! Plus, I have trouble borrowing. I must own! I'd swap a whole lot more if postage was free.....
Speaking of The Book Depository, who almost had a heart attack when they heard of the whole Amazon business? *raises hand*


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...