Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cover Reveal: Fever

Oh lookie here! The cover for Fever has finally surfaced.


Okay, so I'm liking the pose and props but...the colours are really getting to me! I dislike the fluoro green title and the washed out colours of the girl, dress and background. The colours for Wither were absolutely gorgeous and I have to say that I'm disappointed this one doesn't follow suit. If the background and title were darker...I'd probably love it. I'll just hope that this is another "pictures on screen don't look as good as in real life" moment! I, very often, find that books are much darker in real life.


What do you think of the cover? Do you love it or are you a bit disappointed? Mixed opinions floating around!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...