Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Friday, July 22, 2011

850 Follower Giveaway: Part 2

Welcome to part two of my 850 follower celebration! Here's part one if you missed it. As mentioned before, you've got the chance to win some books that I'm really excited for! This time, I'm giving away an August to October release to one lucky winner.

August - October Releases

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Eve by Anna Carey
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephenie Perkins
Scored by Lauren McLaughlin
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

To enter, you simply have to be a GFC follower (old or new!) and live on planet Earth.

There won't be any extra entries for part 2. You can win part 1 with sheer determination and a little luck on your side but for part 2, I'm calling those brilliantly funny minds of yours to action. You'll just need your skill and maybe a dash of luck.

In the comments section, I want you to leave me your email address, GFC follower name and your answer to this question...

If you could be any female book character, who would it be and why?

Yes, be the crazies, warriors, lovesick fools and pervs you are. Tell me why and don't be afraid! ;)
I'll pick the best answer and that person will get a delicious new book! If it's too hard to decide, I'll pick five (or whatever number I can narrow it down to...) and randomly draw the winner.

Sounds relatively simple, right? Tweeting and advertising isn't required but I would love for you to spread the word :) I'll send you cookies! ...or perhaps bother Victoria Schwab until she relents and makes some. Hee!

Have fun, as always! Hope you enjoy the prizes! Mwah. Love you all and I'll see you guys again very very soon!

~x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x~

Win 1 of 8 great books released August - October in part 2 of @mssammydean's 850 Follower Giveaway! INTL/ends August 15th http://bit.ly/q82cwE



Read Me Bookmark Me Love Me





Read Me Bookmark Me Love Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...