Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: 29/6/11


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine! Each week, bloggers spotlight what upcoming release they're eager for.

My pick this week: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Released July 12th

Summary from Goodreads:
In Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. In Linger, they fought to be together. Now, inForever, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.


Why I want to read this: I really enjoyed the first two books and am so excited to finally witness the conclusion! It's been a wild journey and I'm not too sure how it will end! But I do know that I'll be sad to see Sam and Grace go because they were a great couple. The adorable Samwolf will be missed dearly ;)

What are you waiting on this week?

P.S. Why is the summary so vague? *on edge* Oh, what to expect?!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...