Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox: 5/6/11


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!

Early on in the week I received this lovely package from Maria V. Synder! A big thank you to her and Alyssa from The Book Blog Experience for the giveaway!





Inside Out and Outside In by Maria V. Snyder
Really looking forward to reading her other books as well. They sound great and the bookmarks are fab! ;)

Went to Borders as well. 20% off everything! Very sad that so many stores are going to be closing down even though I don't shop there often anyway! *sighs*


Forgotten by Cat Patrick
Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Burn Bright by Marianne de Pierres

Might trek out to Borders again to see what else they've got (I was so rushed for time this week and couldn't browse the shelves properly!) and hopefully I'll scrummage up some good finds. What's in your mailbox this week? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...