Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Monday, June 20, 2011

In My Mailbox: 18/6/11


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!

This week my Kindle things finally arrived! Hello pretty case! Came with a screen protector and skin too. The skin would've obviously looked better on a white Kindle but darn Amazon refuses to send white internationally! *sighs*


I'm on the Sirenz tour next month and received this gorgeous goodie bag from the authors! I wasn't expecting it and fawned over the nice blue bag before realising what it was ;) Started reading Sirenz last night and really enjoyed it! Look forward to seeing how things progress......



Love the badges! I will seriously have to pin these up somewhere because they are so adorable! The little charm made no sense at first. I was wondering why on earth this was sent to me. Random gift, anyone? Then I read the book and *squee* how cute! Happy to be the owner of the jiggly little cat bell!



Half Blood from Spencer Hill Press
Fury from Simon & Schuster
Dark Matter Heart from author
The Keepers from author

Very excited to read Half-Blood and Fury! They look fantastic ;)
Hopefully the other two are just as good!

If you didn't know, The Book Depository is giving 10% off to anyone who recommends the site to others. So just pop in your email, your friends will get 10% off and so will you! Then, if your friends buy something you'll get more coupons. TBD is already seriously cheap so scoot on over!

What's in your mailbox this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...