Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

In My Mailbox: 12/6/11


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!


Well this week my beautiful Kindle arrived in the mail. Love it! Still waiting for my case and other accessories but I'm sure I can keep it safe and scratch-free until then ;)



Thanks to Pan MacMillan for

Thanks to Harlequin for  

It's unfortunate that Australia has a different cover of Starcrossed! Will definitely be getting the American version in the future :)

Very kind publicist at Harlequin didn't have the book I wanted so she sent me the three ARCs, not knowing that I already owned them all! So below is what I have at the moment!


So I will be getting rid of the ARCs because my original Insiders are signed by Maria and I like the US Goddess Test cover better! Let me know in the comments if you would like to do a swap with me! I'd like to grab myself some new books ;) If not, I'll do a giveaway.

I've read all of these books (halfway through Goddess Test) and really enjoyed them all! Reviews should be up...later. *points to sidebar* Written but unposted.

What's in your mailbox this week? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...