Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Follow Friday/TGIF: 24/6/11

Yes! It's that time of the week again! I finished Half-Blood last night and absolutely LOVED it. Starting Bloodspell today! I recently reviewed Legacy and The Near Witch. Please check them out! All three I have read are big 5/5 stars!


This weekly event is hosted by Parajunkee. The featured blogger is Mickey at I'm A Book Shark.

What is your favorite fairy tale or story that revolves around the fae?

This week I'm going to have to go for a fairytale (Wicked Lovely & Iron Fey are to be read very soon!) seeing as I haven't read a great fairy novel yet. I'm quite fond of Beauty and the Beast! Such a beautiful story :)



Get involved with TGIF and check out other posts over at GReads!

Where is your ideal place to take a summer vacation and get lost in a book?

Well, definitely not Europe because I would not be sitting around reading for long! I was thinking more...relaxing beaches with warm sun, shade and breeze! We could add in the soothing sea noises too. Here's some visual aid.


So, let me know how your week went! Comment and let me know your favourite fairy tale and vacation spot :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...