Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Follow Friday: 17/6/11

Very hectic week, wouldn't you agree? A weekend spent just sitting down...or sleeping...sounds brilliant! *faints*

This week's Follow Friday is special! We've hit the big 50! :) So make your way over to Parajunkee to say congrats and enter the giveaway she's offering!


This weekly event is hosted by Parajunkee. The featured blog this week is Rhiannon Paille.

Q. What's your favourite genre and which book in that genre made it your favourite? 

I think this is obvious. Almost every single novel I have read in this genre has been fantastic! Everyone, let's lay down the red carpet for DYSTOPIAN novels. It all started with a little series called The Hunger Games! Then after that, it seemed like these dystopians were just popping up everywhere. I really liked the concepts and ideas behind the genre from the beginning but it never really took hold of me in a large way until Delirium. That was the big turning point! However, my favourite dystopian at the moment has to be Divergent! 

What about you? What's your favourite genre? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...