Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cover Reveal: Hallowed


We've finally been graced with the cover of Hallowed! I'm so excited for this book it's not funny. I thought Unearthly was fantastic (my review) so I'm hoping the sequel is just as earth-shattering!

I don't really know what to say about the cover. Unlike the first novel, the single colour does make it look a tiny bit washed out. I know that people said that about Unearthly but I actually liked that one because of the nice light and shade. Yes? No? I think I'll have to wait to see the actual book since they always look better in reality!

I'm really excited to see the international versions of this book. I still haven't bought Unearthly, largely because I'm waiting to see which cover set I'm going to get. Tough decisions! They must match ;)


When I saw the Australian version (left), I didn't buy it because I wanted the American version (middle). The more I think about it, the more I like the Australian cover! The UK cover is quite nice also.


Summary from Goodreads:
For months part-angel Clara Gardner trained to face the raging forest fire from her visions and rescue the alluring and mysterious Christian Prescott from the blaze. But nothing could prepare her for the fateful decisions she would be forced to make that day, or the startling revelation that her purpose—the task she was put on earth to accomplish—is not as straightforward as she thought. Now, torn between her increasingly complicated feelings for Christian and her love for her boyfriend, Tucker, Clara struggles to make sense of what she was supposed to do the day of the fire. And, as she is drawn further into the world of part angels and the growing conflict between White Wings and Black Wings, Clara learns of the terrifying new reality that she must face: Someone close to her will die in a matter of months. With her future uncertain, the only thing Clara knows for sure is that the fire was just the beginning.

What do you think of the new cover? Do you think it's as a nice as the first? Which Unearthly cover is your favourite?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...