Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: 10/5/11

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.



The rules are simple!
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


 This week I'm reading Falling Under by Gwen Hayes. Absolutely loving it so far! Here are my two teasers...

"He began to move towards me and then stopped himself. He drew in a ragged breath and it sounded like the word “no” escaped his lips before the windows of every vehicle in the parking lot shattered."

Ooooh, mysterious? Better pick up the book to see what's happening! What's on your Teaser Tuesday?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...