Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Musing Monday & Cover Crazy: 30/5/11

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading. 

Describe the last time you were stumped for something to read, and you took measures to remedy that — either by going to the bookstore, the library, or shopping elsewhere. What book did you choose? Did it get you out of your slump?

Stumped for something to read? Sorry, not familiar with this concept! The last time I didn't have a new book to read was some time last year and I think all I did was just reread a series. Nowadays my TBR list is mile high, and yet, I still go on The Book Depository to buy new books all the time. It's not my fault it's dirt cheap! Then there's books that I receive for review. I don't think my TBR pile will disappear any time soon!

~x-x-x~

 
Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted over at The Book Worms! The point of this meme is to admire the art and beauty of a book’s design. So get over there and share your loved covers!
 

This week, I have to admire the beautiful cover of Pure. I love the vibrant blues of the butterfly amongst the cloudy, dark skies. The title really is pure too! The centre is a crisp, pure white which slowly fades into a grey. Don't you just love it? I can't wait to read this!

~x-x-x~

What covers have gotten you excited this week? Let me know below!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...