Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

In My Mailbox: 14/5/11


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!

This week my bookshelf and I are deliriously happy about the little gems we received this week.


I've heard so many good things about all of these books! Can't wait to start them.
What about you? Did your bookshelves get gifted this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...