Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: 13/4/11

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine! Each week, bloggers spotlight what upcoming release they're eager for.

My pick this week: Forgotten by Cat Patrick
 

Summary from Goodreads:
Each night when 16 year-old London Lane goes to sleep, her whole world disappears. In the morning, all that's left is a note telling her about a day she can't remember. The whole scenario doesn't exactly make high school or dating that hot guy whose name she can't seem to recall any easier. But when London starts experiencing disturbing visions she can't make sense of, she realizes it's time to learn a little more about the past she keeps forgetting-before it destroys her future.
Part psychological drama, part romance, and part mystery, this thought-provoking novel will inspire readers to consider the what-if's in their own lives and recognize the power they have to control their destinies

Why I want to read this: Apart from hearing a ton of great things about this book from everyone, I absolutely love the storyline! I can imagine this novel containing some of that heartbreakingly good romance, as well being a book where you'll take something away from after reading. Very excited to get my hands on this book. June's getting closer!

What are you lusting for this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...