Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Third Sentence Thursday: 14/4/11

Third Sentence Thursday

Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme that inhales third sentences for breakfast!

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want
3) Post a link to your sentence at Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books!




"At Hecate Hall, a.k.a. Juvie for Monsters, it meant I was getting thrown in the pond."

This was a seriously funny opening. I wish I could share the first two sentences with you! If you haven't gotten this book already, I strongly suggest you do! Fantastic read.

Update: City of Fallen Angels and Demonglass will have their reviews up this weekend! I've been busy lately, with real life and with preparing for Italy! ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...