Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Musing Mondays & Cover Crazy: 18/4/11

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading.




This week’s musing asks…

What’s at the top of your must-buy list, right now? (or, if you don’t wait — if you’re more impulsive — what books have you recently purchased?)

You see...I used to have a bit more control. These days, if books are at a reasonable price I'll grab them all! I think I've spent more on books this month than I ever have before! I went from a few books every couple of months to...not-so-few books a month.
Anyways, I recently bought:

                             
Die For Me by Amy Plum
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Divergent by Veronica Roth
These, as well as other books I'm receiving soon will surely prevent me from buying books for the next month..............  *shifty eyes*

~x-x-x~ 

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted over at The Book Worms! The point of this meme is to admire the art and beauty of a book’s design. So get over there and share your loved covers!

Double post this week since I'll be away for the next two!

Great photography, I think. I absolutely love it when photos are taken when things are in motion! Falling petals, rippling water.... love! The expression on the girl's face seems half calm and half troubled, but the guy wrapping himself around her makes up for whatever it is! Guys in protective mode get me. Who doesn't want to stare at that back all day, too? ;)



This cover is so much better than the other! I walked by this in the book store the other day and couldn't stop staring! It's so simple and yet, conveys so many emotions. All of the elements work perfectly with one another, don't you think? Can I have this on my bookshelf soon? 

What books have got you mesmerised this week? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...