Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Musing Mondays & Cover Crazy: 11/4/11

 
 Cover Crazy is a meme over at The Book Worms! The point of this meme is to admire the art and beauty of a book’s design. So get over there and share your loved covers!

This week, I really have to go with this...



Could the cover be any more gorgeous? The long, flowing red dress runs almost the entire length of the cover. Nice typography and all of the elements fit well together. Tick, tick, tick!

What's your cover crazy this week?

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading.


This week’s musing asks…


If you’re a mood reader, what (genre) do your moods usually call you to read?
  
On a normal day, I'll want to read some paranormal romance. I find it very relaxing and then I can't help but get giddy over the epic love story and mystery. If it's an odd day and I'm happy, ordinary YA it is! As for sad days, romance of any kind will cheer me up!
Gee, is there a trend we're seeing here?

What do your moods make you read?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...