Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Musing Mondays: 4/4/11

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading.



This week’s musing asks…
 
When you were little did other children tease you about your reading habits?

Well, not as a kid since I wasn't all obsessed back then. Reading was just an occasional past time. Around my early teens though I'd always talk with my friends about books we'd just read…and we'd gush a little…then our other friends would roll their eyes at us and complain about how we always just talked books and nothing else! They eventually got over it. But anyways, it's their own loss if they don't know how great books are!

What about you guys? Any horror stories?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...