Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Mortal Instruments Giveaway

Yes, I don't usually do full posts about giveaways but this one needs to be done! I think everyone needs to click on this link and enter!

Why? Well, you can win this...

and this...


Yes, you see that right! It's a handmade stele. How great would that look on your bookshelf next to your TMI books, huh?

The contest is international and ends on the 22nd of this month! Get going!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...