Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Vacation + Giveaway

Dear lovely readers, I'll be going to Italy on the 21st! It's a two week trip and I'll be checking out the sites at several places such as Rome, Sorrento, Florence, Venice and Milan. Jealous? You should be!

So for my leave of absence and as a general thank you for sticking with me, even when real life is sucking up all of my book time, I'll be hosting a giveaway! You can win the books pictured below, and more! Details are in the form.




To enter you must:
- Be a GFC follower
- Be 13 years or older (or have parent/guardian permission)
- Fill in the form
  


This contest will be open internationally and will end on the 5th of May, the day I return. Winner will be announced on the 8th! Please read my giveaway policy and leave a comment!

If by some chance, I'm feeling really nice or I get a lot of new followers, I may or may not add another winner ;) So get entering and spread the word! Fingers crossed I'm not too poor by the time I get back from Italy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...