Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fool's!


Since it's the first day of April, the Fool For Books giveaway hop is now underway!
It's hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and will continue from today until tomorrow on the 2nd. 200+ bloggers are signed up with great giveaways so click on the button and enter away!

Fingers crossed we all get some good swag out of this! I won't be hosting a giveaway myself but we'll see in a couple of months once the bank account starts looking healthy again!

~x-x-x~

So two weeks ago I reported that Hush Hush may become a graphic novel. We recently got confirmation that this is indeed the case!

Becca says, “Hush, Hush was my first book, and it’s so thrilling that it has been embraced by so many readers. I’m delighted to be working with Sea Lion to tell Patch and Nora’s story through graphic novel format!”
Are we all excited? How do you feel about graphic novels? I don't read them very often myself so it'll be interesting to see this novel come to life in picture form!

~x-x-x~

 Just a few random updates:
  • I was able to finally start Wither yesterday. Absolutely loving it. I'm hoping to finish it this weekend so you can look out for a review!
  • I added a new button on my sidebar! Apparently I was feeling bored the other day and made a simple one up…
  • Poll has ended and Hex Hall has won! It finished with If I Stay and Wicked Lovely following very close behind. Something actually happened with the poll and about 20 votes disappeared, but the results are still the same from what I gather. Reading schedule has been updated on the top bar!
  • Ordered some books from The Book Depository... Can't wait to get that pretty little package in the mail soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...