Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Follow Friday/TGIF: 15/4/11

Follow Friday is a weekly event where every Friday/Thursday, we all get together and say HI! Each week has a different feature from the book blogging community. Check out the question, blog about it, meet new friends and have fun!
The featured blog this week is
Romance Around The Corner!

Q. Do you have anyone that you can discuss books with IRL? Tell us about him/her.

 

Yeah...this sucks to say...but NO I do not have someone to discuss books with in real life! I do have a friend who I can blabber to sometimes about the occasional book she's read but that's it. Everyone I know either thinks reading is "lame", pointless, boring, or difficult. Does anyone want to egg them for me? Or is there somewhere I can BUY a book friend? *sighs* 

 

TGIF is a weekly feature where bloggers can recap their week and let others know a bit more about them! Get involved and check out other posts over at GReads.

 

If you could visit any fictional setting in a story, where would you go?

 

I'm going to have to visit the guys in the Infernal Devices series. Victorian England? Hell yes! I kind of love that era and it would be so fun to live in that time, even just for a while! I'll go pick up my super classy dress soon ;)


What about you? Any places you'd love to visit? 


What's Happening?

 

First of all, let me just say that I am absolutely exhausted. It's been such a long week! I'm leaving for Italy on Thursday and have so many things so get done before then. 

 

I've participated in a couple of memes this week and I'm looking to post up reviews for City of Fallen Angels and Demonglass within the next few days!

After that, I will be reading Anna and the French Kiss! What a great book to read in Italy! Authentic, yes? Well...almost. I'm in Europe, okay? Then I'm thinking I should read the two ARCs I received from Netgalley as well as a book I'm receiving from an author. Pretty sure I'll be getting a box of goodies from Simon & Schuster soon, too. Keep your eyes peeled!

 

Also, thank you all for entering my giveaway! It's going fantastically so keep spreading the word! I do think I'll add another winner with the way this is going.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...