Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop: 1/4/11

It's another Friday everyone! Time's just flying by these days!

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share their love of books!  It's an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, and generally just share the love! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the linky list!!

Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?

Would it be awfully boring of me to say that I have never played a prank on someone, nor have they ever played one on me? If it has happened, it was before the age of 10 and I obviously don't remember that!

~x-x-x~


Follow Friday is a weekly event where every Friday/Thursday, we all get together and say HI! Each week has a different feature from the book blogging community. Check out the question, blog about it, meet new friends and have fun!

The featured blog this week is Books Ahoy!

Q. What is the book that you really don't want to admit to loving??



There isn't a book NOW that I'm ashamed of loving but back then - Twilight definitely.
Others: Twilight sucks so hard.
In my head: *screams and cries* Leave my Edward alooone!

._. Okay, I lie. I wasn't that dramatic. I was just annoyed because most of these people hadn't read it at all and were just joining the massive flock of stupid sheep who thought it was cool to make fun of Twilight for no apparent reason.

...and just for the record, I don't like these books anymore. I can't bring myself to read past the first chapter these days!

What about you guys? What's your guilty pleasure?

~x-x-x~

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy April Fool's and have fun messing with people's heads!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...