Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ciao! I'm Leaving For Italy!


Please read!

Dear Bloggers: If I have entered a giveaway of yours and won, please contact my good friend Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries via her email. She has all of my contact information and preferences. Thank you!

Dear Readers: No blabbering from me for a whole two weeks! I'll think of you all while I'm snacking on tasty lasagna and feasting my eyes on the lovely Italian men ;)

Everyone: I'll return on the 6th of May with lots of pictures and maybe even some diary entries! I think I'll finish Ultraviolet and Anna and the French Kiss while I'm over there so watch out for reviews? I'll get random access to the internet for the first week and full for the second, so don't be surprised when I just appear!
Oh...and how could I forget? The winner for my contest will be drawn and announced! Remember it ends 5/5 and is international!


Mwah! xx.

*goes off to be a tourist*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...